Most orders will ship the next business day, but may take 1-2 business days to ship. Our standard shipping will deliver your order within 3-5 business days from the day your order has shipped.
Most orders will ship the next business day, but may take 1-2 business days to ship. Our standard shipping will deliver your order within 1-5 business days, depending on your location.
Most outdoor furniture and other large items are shipped through a Freight Carrier with Curbside Delivery. This includes lift-gate service of your products to the curb outside your home. Does not include movement down driveway, up/down stairs, or onto front/back porch. Customers will be responsible for further transport beyond this point. We suggest that you arrange for a friend or family member to assist you with delivery.
The carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a 4 hour window for delivery. Delivery can only happen between the hours of 8am-5pm (Local Time Zone). Storage charges can apply if customer cannot be contacted within 3 business days to setup delivery.
Upon delivery, please inspect the package for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging, as well as the contents of the package. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it.
- The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records.
- Immediately contact our Customer Service Team by calling 1-877-592-7514.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact our Customer Service Team immediately by calling 1-877-592-7514.
Curbside Delivery requires the following:
- The street of access be at least 10 feet wide
- The street overhead clearance is at least 14 feet
- A street with no vehicle weight restrictions
Smaller Outdoor Furniture Products and Accessories will be shipped either FedEx or UPS. Signatures are not required for smaller parcel, and will be up to the carriers discretion for delivery details. If you have any special delivery instructions for the carrier, we suggest placing a note on your door on the day of delivery referencing your tracking number and request.